Offline Racing: New Reward System
Hello Dragon Trainers. Are you ready for the upcoming races? Don’t forget many attractive rewards and new features are waiting for you. One of the exciting news we have mentioned is the adjustment in Offline Racing.
Offline Racing — A game mode that has been familiar to you from previous BETA versions, will return with a completely new Reward System, promising to bring more fierce competition.
For those who don’t know about Offline Racing: This is a PvP mode in which you will be able to join racecourses according to your dragons’ stars with 5 other random dragons, win Dcoin and get Cups.
Each time joining the racecourse will cost you 6 Energy, you can join Offline Racing without limitation, as long as you have enough Energy. You can use Dcoin to fill up Energy and continue participating in Offline Racing.
From now on, there will be changes in the reward system, experience and the number of coins you set in. Let’s see how much you will get if you become the winner:
- Top 1 will win 33% amount of the total set coin;
- Top 2 will win 25% amount of the total set coin;
- Top 3 will win 20% amount of the total set coin;
- Top 4 will win 17% amount of the total set coin.
For example, if you set 1000 Dcoin for a race, the total amount of Dcoin will be 1000 x 6 users= 6000 Dcoin and will be rewarded as follows:
- Top 1 receives 1980 Dcoin;
- Top 2 receives 1500 Dcoin;
- Top 3 receives 1200 Dcoin;
- Top 4 receives 1020 Dcoin.
How many Cups will you get?
Exp: You have 3- Star Dragon, after the racing, you can also receive Cups, not only Dcoin. Follow the rating table above, users can have:
- Top 1: 3 + (2–1) = 4 Cups;
- Top 2: 3 + (2–2) = 3 Cups;
- Top 3: 3 + (2–3) = 2 Cups;
- Top 4: 3 + (2–4) = 1 Cup.
Hydraverse is a metaverse play-to-earn PVP dragon racing game in which users can have many financial opportunities through the digital NFT dragons. Hydraverse aims at building an inclusive metaverse ecosystem to become a leader of the P2E industry with the following highlights:
- P2E racing game with 3D NFT Dragons
- Multiple types of races with different racecourses
- Blockchain technology applied in renting and betting system
- High-quality AR/VR Gaming Experience
Follow Hydraverse’s links:
🗣 Telegram Channels: