Introduction To Hydraverse’s Dragon Feeding/Caring Feature
Salutations, Hydra civilians.
We’ve heard about your eagerness for our new feature — Feeding. With its arrival, we hope to provide you with more motivation to evolve your Dragon squad and get ready for our upcoming adventures. In addition to training, you must be concerned with your dragon’s happy index if you want them to perform their best in the races. Let’s figure out how to do it!
Effect of evolving elements are mentioned above:
- Playing index: You have to maintain the Playing index higher than 10%. If it comes to lower, you won’t be able to participate in the races;
- Happiness stats = Eating + Playing + Bathing + Sleeping = 400 points
- Maintaining the Happiness stat > 200 points within 6 hours will bring you 4000 exp.
1. Food — 100 points
- Every 5 hours, the player needs to enter the game to feed the Dragons;
- The food will be given for free twice a day. After feeding, your Dragon increases 1000 exp. You can buy more food to feed them;
- After feeding, the index of full feeding is 100 and decreasing to 0 in 5 hours, feeding is full again;
- You are able to purchase food to gain your dragons more exp. Players can choose from these food packages:
Package 1: 20 Dcoin = 10,000 Exp (Grade-1 Food)
Package 2: 100 Dcoin = 52,000 Exp (Grade-2 Food)
Package 3: 400 Dcoin = 240,000 Exp (Grade-3 Food)
Package 4: 1000 Dcoin = 600,000 Exp (Grade-4 Food)
2. Playing — 100 points
Players need to entertain the Dragons by letting them play games for a certain time to fill the Happy Index. After 5 hours, the index will end up to 0. There are 2 games to have fun with your NFT dragons:
Bouncing Game: The player moves the cushion to the right place where the Dragon falls;
Hydra Goal: Swipes to let the Dragon scroll over the goal.
3. Bathing — 100 points
You have to shower your NFTs twice a day. Bathing will take 60 seconds to fill the stats to 100, decreasing to 0 over 12 hours.
Action: Players throw the dragon in the bath, soap and then rinse off the soap carefully.
4. Sleeping — 100 points
The dragons need to take a nap twice a day. Each time they need 30 minutes of sleep. Sleeping will fill the status to 100, decreasing to 0 over 12 hours. When the dragons go to sleep, they won’t be able to play other games.
Action: Players throw the dragon on the bed, turn off the light to go to sleep, turn on the light to wake up.
The Feeding feature will be added to Hydraverse’s Beta version 3 on this March 23rd. Let’s get ready for this event, Dragon Trainers!
Hydraverse is a metaverse play-to-earn PVP dragon racing game in which users can have many financial opportunities through the digital NFT dragons. Hydraverse aims at building an inclusive metaverse ecosystem to become a leader of P2E industry with the following highlights:
- P2E racing game with 3D NFT Dragons
- Multiple types of races with different racecourses
- Blockchain technology applied in renting system
- High-quality AR/VR Gaming Experience
Follow Hydraverse’s links:
🗣 Telegram Channels: